Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
05/05/24 at 03:08:34
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Good start. (Read 3078 times)
nel_jp
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Good start.
01/18/08 at 13:54:36

I wonder Brand or anyone still remember me or not... Roll Eyes Oh, I'm kinda miss some of the frost emoticons. And, where's HEAT? An Admin here?

Have to be honest and say I like the banner because of the news announces, especially convience for me not to browse every threads for a certain info.

Btw, I knew there's P3 scanlation in Gekkoukan High Scan. What about the scanlation of Persona:BYTM? Any update Brand?

View Profile   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: Good start.
Reply #1 - 01/18/08 at 13:59:01

I do remember you.  (Heat though has been banned for sometime and it will stay that way).  

I can't say much on the scans.  My life has been crazy and I haven't had time to scan more of the books in.  I have some of the SMT manga scanned in and at one point I had an English script but my hard drive ate the script and the files I had worked on.  I lucked out last night and found the scans on my web server so not all is lost.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
nel_jp
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #2 - 01/18/08 at 14:07:45

That's just pretty disappoint noone here is going do this project. I'm not into Megami tensei series but only BYTM, so aside from you who has the raw and did you know anyone is trying to do the project of it.  

During the previous Megaten forum, a guy/girl called Dawnveil says that they're working on it. But noone knows how did they proceed or not. You have any idea?

View Profile   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #3 - 01/18/08 at 14:12:12

With the Persona manga I am not sure what is going on.  I thought they had most of it scanned and then at some point they came in and said they needed the rest of the series scanned.  So I guess it's up to me.  I do want to do it, but finding the time to scan it is a big problem for me.  

Just keep bugging me people! (Really being bugged about it will help a bit).  I'll scan it in.

nel_jp
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #4 - 01/18/08 at 14:24:53

Quote from Brand on 01/18/08 at 14:12:12:
Just keep bugging me people! (Really being bugged about it will help a bit).  I'll scan it in.

I would love to see if you're saying this....
Quote from Brand on 01/18/08 at 14:12:12:
Just keep begging me people! (Really being begged about it will help a bit).  I'll scan it in.

I really did. -.-

Sigh, seriously did anyone keep on bugging you for a new forum like this? I felt ashame to be a bugger, unless I knew that I'm not the only one. Or are you going to tell me that you're just hate the first Persona series as if you don't want to share with those who don't know there's a manga for it really exist?

View Profile   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #5 - 01/18/08 at 14:35:27

The problem is I hate scanning.  I can't really do anything else when I am doing it, and it's really time consuming.  That's the problem.  And with the way my room is set up I can't even really watch tv when I do it.  I know that sounds lame but about 60 hours of my weeks in consumed with work and driving to work so, would like to spend my free time enjoying myself.

nel_jp
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #6 - 01/18/08 at 14:40:31

That's the thing I wanna heard. No intention of doing it. But anyway, hope this new start is more better than the previous one for new comers. More peace. Wink

View Profile   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #7 - 01/18/08 at 14:54:58

Well I do want to do it, there are just things I want to do more then that right now.  So yes, I don't know when I'll get to scanning more.  Though this has reminded me more about the project and I might think of some other run around that might work to help get it scanned in.  But I am not promising anything.

mknzy
Global Moderator

Hell Biker

Reply #8 - 01/19/08 at 08:17:47

Welcome back!

View Profile WWW mknzy mknzy 1099850 JoshFicter   IP Logged
nel_jp
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #9 - 01/20/08 at 11:36:32

Hi, mknzy. Good to see you. Cool

View Profile   IP Logged
mknzy
Global Moderator

Hell Biker

Reply #10 - 01/27/08 at 13:50:48

Good to see you as well!

View Profile WWW mknzy mknzy 1099850 JoshFicter   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #11 - 01/27/08 at 15:38:30

Well you will be glad to hear that I lent my Persona manga to a friend who has a lot more free time then I to scan it.  So hopefully it will get scanned in soon.

SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #12 - 02/06/08 at 18:57:26

Yay, hot Katsuya action.

...damn wrong game

Kroni
Less Newbies

Durgs lol

Reply #13 - 02/25/08 at 23:32:39

Quote from Brand on 01/18/08 at 13:59:01:
I do remember you.  (Heat though has been banned for sometime and it will stay that way).

Sorry to Necro but Heat was b7'd? Why? He was aggressive to say the least, but I agreed with his sentiments about many of the current megaten games, especially P3.

Oneechanbara R needs to come to America!!!
Email View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #14 - 02/26/08 at 12:14:39

Quote from Kroni on 02/25/08 at 23:32:39:
Quote from Brand on 01/18/08 at 13:59:01:
I do remember you. (Heat though has been banned for sometime and it will stay that way).

Sorry to Necro but Heat was b7'd? Why? He was aggressive to say the least, but I agreed with his sentiments about many of the current megaten games, especially P3.

While he did have his points his attitude cause to many problems with to many of the people.  It was getting out of hand.

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print