Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
05/05/24 at 02:51:21
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Change in name but still me... (Read 694 times)
OneWingedSin
Less Newbies

I love Philemon!

Change in name but still me...
02/19/08 at 11:48:54

When the board changed, I discarded 'Dawnveil' for 'OneWingedSin' as I did everywhere else. The reason isn't needed really, but I'm still the leader of the group scanlating Persona - Be Your True Mind. Just wanted to put an update out that the editor is working on chapter 2, I have to TS chapter 1, we're going at a moderate pace so as to get the best quality. We currently have raws of every volume, though only the first 4 chapters are currently scanned in. These are better than the webraws we previously had, hence why we started over. Everything's looking good and seemingly on track.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: Change in name but still me...
Reply #1 - 02/19/08 at 12:23:04

So do you still need me to scan the manga?  I gave it to a friend to do so.

OneWingedSin
Less Newbies

I love Philemon!

Reply #2 - 02/19/08 at 15:57:39

Been a pain getting ahold of you, since it seemed the forums died. But no, I've got it all worked out. And the actual volumes are gorgeous too Smiley (I got a set for myself as well). Thanks though, and sorry for not being able to mention it before now. Basically we bought 3 sets total, one for me, one for my TLer (both just for the hell of it since we wanted them), and one to dice up for the raws.

Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #3 - 02/19/08 at 16:35:25

Quote from OneWingedSin on 02/19/08 at 15:57:39:
Been a pain getting ahold of you, since it seemed the forums died. But no, I've got it all worked out. And the actual volumes are gorgeous too Smiley (I got a set for myself as well). Thanks though, and sorry for not being able to mention it before now. Basically we bought 3 sets total, one for me, one for my TLer (both just for the hell of it since we wanted them), and one to dice up for the raws.

Nice ok, them maybe I'll give my friend the SMT manga instead.

Also where did you find these sets?  I still need 6-8.

OneWingedSin
Less Newbies

I love Philemon!

Reply #4 - 02/19/08 at 16:44:36

Ended up paying a buttload for them on Yahoo auctions japan, mainly due to the service that acted as an intemediary.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print