Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
03/28/24 at 19:26:50
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Updates on Innocent Sin patch [No arguing!] (Read 36979 times)
Liam
Newbies

I love Anubis!

Re: Updates on Innocent Sin patch [No arguing!]
Reply #15 - 10/01/08 at 13:08:22

Sadly the patch will be delayed for an indefinite time, due to immaturity of certain people. I was really looking forward to it. :/

View Profile   IP Logged
Rebellion
Less Newbies

Wandering Lost Soul

Reply #16 - 10/01/08 at 16:09:16

That is a real disappointment.

It is really unfair when others have to ruin it for everyone else and can not learn to control themselves.

View Profile   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #17 - 10/02/08 at 00:31:32

This is why we can't have nice things.   cry

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Gemini
Less Newbies

F.R.I.N.G.E. master

Reply #18 - 10/02/08 at 11:58:24

Well, they won't get anything from me for sure. Grin Some idiots get so funny when you deny them a precious toy. Fortunately, not everybody is like them.

View Profile   IP Logged
biggsyke

Kaneko Fan

Reply #19 - 10/02/08 at 16:35:38

Screw those dudes Gemini. They should be happy someone took on this project. Props to you and Tom.

View Profile   IP Logged
Gemini
Less Newbies

F.R.I.N.G.E. master

Reply #20 - 10/02/08 at 21:00:47

Don't worry, I don't really give a shit about those moronic comments. But I do consider them a nice way to spend time laughing. At them.

View Profile   IP Logged
Rebellion
Less Newbies

Wandering Lost Soul

Reply #21 - 10/02/08 at 22:18:30

Quote from biggsyke on 10/02/08 at 16:35:38:
Screw those dudes Gemini. They should be happy someone took on this project. Props to you and Tom.

I agree.

Just take your time Gemini.Most of us have waited this long,I'm sure it won't kill us to wait any longer,especially with how much you've progressed and have completed.

View Profile   IP Logged
granitor

Fuse Me With A Cute
Girl, Please.

Reply #22 - 10/03/08 at 02:18:26

Quote from Gemini on 10/02/08 at 21:00:47:
Don't worry, I don't really give a shit about those moronic comments. But I do consider them a nice way to spend time laughing. At them.

Well, I just wanted to say something encouraging... you have a lot of talent, and reguardless of what is released, I think it's super-kool that you took it so far... it's been what, two or three years in total now? That's dedicated, inspired me to blow the dust off of some of my older abandoned projects.

Also, you worked on the Tales of Phantasia (PS1) patch too, right? That's a lot of fun and I appreciated that they're actually two translations (transliterated and cool-sounding-names) for stuff... that's better than you get from "official" sources who in that case didn't even bother to translate the game at all.

Anyhow, sorry for veering off-topic... I guess I really should go to sleep after a few hours of coding.  

Be encouraged! Don't let flamers get you down!  Smiley

Louis Cypher

Reply #23 - 10/03/08 at 15:18:47

My my, ahhahahaha.

I'm more curious how you found out about TDottle, Gemini.

Regardless, I stand by my comments. That was exceedingly immature of you to basically get worked up over two idiots.

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #24 - 10/03/08 at 15:32:43

Well it's honestly not just that.

I don't get the logic of not releasing something just because some guy not even affiliated with anything had a spaz attack.

Most fan translators have this superego that needs to be fellated (wasn't there some guy who canceled an entire project just because GameFAQers criticized the way he spelled things?), and as mentioned in the linked topic, they have this need to hold the translation over peoples heads. "Do exactly what I say or you won't get precious."

It's absolutely ridiculous. I can understand an entire community putting someone down, and making you feel like it's all for naught, but don't you get enough asskissing to counter all that? You have people that hang off your every word and nearly act like you're God himself, and that's still not enough?

You're torturing these people by denying their precious. But I guess that's the point isn't it? You like your power. It's lulz.

Regardless, I can wait, I'm not even done Persona 2 yet. Once this eventually gets abandoned and given to another guy, and translated from Dutch to Spanish to English and back, then we can all play it. Together, happily.

Spider Bike

Reply #25 - 10/03/08 at 15:43:06

I've beaten it with the tranlation guide, so I'm not even interested.

EDIT:
Quote from Gemini on 10/02/08 at 11:58:24:
Well, they won't get anything from me for sure. Grin

I'm sure "they" will be very broken up to hear that the three out of (I dunno, twenty?) frequent posters who might have been interested will not be getting a patch (from you.) Just as soon as they quit lolling at the situation.

EDIT 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO:
Quote from Gemini on 10/02/08 at 21:00:47:

And yet you delayed a patch over "moronic comments?"

« Last Edit: 10/03/08 at 19:40:17 by Spider Bike »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Gemini
Less Newbies

F.R.I.N.G.E. master

Reply #26 - 10/03/08 at 19:39:49

Quote from Tallgeese on 10/03/08 at 15:18:47:
Regardless, I stand by my comments. That was exceedingly immature of you to basically get worked up over two idiots.

Then maybe you should try this hobby before saying anything about it, because obviously you and the other people there have no clue.

Quote:
You're torturing these people by denying their precious. But I guess that's the point isn't it?

You totally missed the point. I mean, entirely. My intention is not to punish anybody with this.

Quote:
You like your power.

No, I like my hobbies when they are fun (who doesn't?). In this case it just stopped being fun, at all.

Quote:

Then why did you bother to post here? I thought you weren't interesting in a dumbass guy's stuff.

Quote:
And yet you delayed a patch over "moronic comments?"

So what? I don't give a shit about people bad-mouthing my work, but it doesn't mean I don't care about my blog.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #27 - 10/03/08 at 19:44:03

Quote from Gemini on 10/03/08 at 19:39:49:
Quote from Tallgeese on 10/03/08 at 15:18:47:

Then maybe you should try this hobby before saying anything about it, because obviously you and the other people there have no clue.

[quote author=SHODAN]You're torturing these people by denying their precious. But I guess that's the point isn't it?

You totally missed the point. I mean, entirely. My intention is not to punish anybody with this.

Quote:
You like your power.

No, I like my hobbies when they are fun (who doesn't?). In this case it just stopped being fun, at all.

Quote:

Then why did you bother to post here? I thought you weren't interesting in a dumbass guy's stuff. [/quote]

I thought you weren't interested in moronic comments? My reason for posting here is because with you around, I never run out of things to say. What's your reason?

View Profile   IP Logged
Gemini
Less Newbies

F.R.I.N.G.E. master

Reply #28 - 10/03/08 at 19:52:16

Quote from Alizarin on 10/03/08 at 19:44:03:
My reason for posting here is because with you around, I never run out of things to say. What's your reason?

It's a topic about my project. So well, I have something to talk about that doesn't necessarily mean trolling. :0

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #29 - 10/03/08 at 19:57:49

Quote from Gemini on 10/03/08 at 19:52:16:
Quote from Alizarin on 10/03/08 at 19:44:03:
My reason for posting here is because with you around, I never run out of things to say. What's your reason?

It's a topic about my project. So well, I have something to talk about that doesn't necessarily mean trolling. :0

I'm sorry, I shoulda elaborated instead of screwing around posting in a thread about voice acting. What I mean is, why the constant response to these "moronic comments?" It takes two to tango, and I'm only responding to things you have said. You are putting alot of energy into comments you apparently don't care about, so of course I'm gonna ask you what the real deal is.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print