Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/24/24 at 15:32:58
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello (Read 563 times)
Straylight
Newbies

A Whale's Feather

Hello
05/27/08 at 03:38:51

I started playing Megaten Online with a friend and stumbled across these forums. I thought I would join and help contribute to the discussion of one of two series I'm a fanatic of.  Wink

I currently own these Shin Megami Tensei titles on my PS2: Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga (1&2), Persona 3, and Persona 3 FES. Though I have yet to finish any of the games due to busy schedules and college, I have at least played them all for a number of hours.

I'm also watching the Persona -trinity soul- anime series. I don't feel completely lost since I haven't finished Persona 3 yet, but I do feel like there is a small bit of detail I'm missing since, after all, it does take place ten years after the events of Persona 3 and heavily references those events. I'm not sure if any of you watch it, but one character from Persona 3 makes an appearance on -trinity soul- about mid-way through.

Anyways, I hope my time spent here is enjoyable.

Cheers~

View Profile   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Re: Hello
Reply #1 - 05/27/08 at 03:46:53

Welcome.

I'm kinda sad you're probably not the Straylight of System Shock 2 fame, but hello anyhow!

View Profile   IP Logged
0kami7777

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: Hello
Reply #2 - 05/27/08 at 17:17:08

Wait....perhaps you're the Straylight of Neuromancer fame? Then frig yeah WELCOME!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print