Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/20/24 at 04:45:09
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where to buy? (Read 1582 times)
Emilio Morales

Lone Wolf

Where to buy?
06/04/08 at 22:02:20

I know that you have read this question a lot of times, but I need to know where I can buy SMT Digital Devil Saga 1 at a fair price, cause I don't want to pay like $200  cry I already looked at Amazon and Ebay, but in both the game is too expensive, and I try to look in play asia, but is out of stock  cry

If anyone knows a place where I can buy this game at a fair price, please let me know  Wink

Email View Profile WWW Emilio Morales   IP Logged
Sir_Asura

Failure to Comply

Re: Where to buy?
Reply #1 - 06/05/08 at 02:40:21

Eh, a fair price honestly is probably what you are saying is too expensive.  You are looking for this game at a /cheap/ price.  Is it true that Atlus just reprinted DDS?  Or was that just Nocturne?  If that's true, you may be able to find it at a typical price more easily than expected... like at a local game store, although I know you are out of states so I guess that's no use.....

When I looked at Amazon it was starting at $51, and sorry, for a game that is printed so limitedly, that's uber fair.

View Profile ErringArgonaut   IP Logged
Emilio Morales

Lone Wolf

Reply #2 - 06/05/08 at 21:35:34

Quote from Sir_Asura on 06/05/08 at 02:40:21:
Eh, a fair price honestly is probably what you are saying is too expensive. You are looking for this game at a /cheap/ price. Is it true that Atlus just reprinted DDS? Or was that just Nocturne? If that's true, you may be able to find it at a typical price more easily than expected... like at a local game store, although I know you are out of states so I guess that's no use.....

When I looked at Amazon it was starting at $51, and sorry, for a game that is printed so limitedly, that's uber fair.

As far as I know, Nocturne is the game that was re-printed, and yes, I meant a "cheap" price. Well I guess I'll have to stick with the Amazon prices (like $50-$120) Thanks for the help =D

Email View Profile WWW Emilio Morales   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #3 - 05/21/09 at 03:13:52

What kinda internet illiterate person can't find a game for a decent selling price online?

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print