Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
03/29/24 at 02:11:07
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hitoshura... (Read 4878 times)
crimsonutterfly
Newbies

Oh, yes, I do
comprehend.

Hitoshura...
07/13/08 at 14:15:39

Heyo guys : D  

As you can see, I'm new to this place. But my undying love to SMT series has been burning aeons ago (lol whut)  

Well, I've a question. A stupid one. Prolly.  

In your opinion, what kinda person Hitoshura is?

Sure, he's a silent protag like DDS Serph. But Serph.... somehow I can understand his character. Mr. Protag from P3? Hmmm, we all know he's a pimp. And P2's Maya. Well, she's strikingly adorable. I love her to pieces.

But Hito? Heck, I just can't nail his character right. Nor to imagine how he talks and stuff. D:>  

Well, that'd be all x3 Just share : D i realllly wanna hear your opinion!

opto_ergo_sum.jpg
View Profile   IP Logged
Rebellion
Less Newbies

Wandering Lost Soul

Re: Hitoshura...
Reply #1 - 08/15/08 at 03:05:11

I really like that image in your sig..did you draw that yourself?

As for what I think Hitoshura is like...I dunno,that is what I like about his character.He is basically the character you can mold and shape to your liking,or become that other "you",you can make him be a follower,make him decide his own belief or create his own path using his own hands and all,or just go neutral and screw all the other beliefs.

But in a way,I guess I could sum it up as....he is a strong being,that has the ability to shape the new world to his liking;I guess like some god huh?

View Profile   IP Logged
neonecron

I Love Jack Frost!
Persona Text?

Reply #2 - 08/17/08 at 18:21:15

I can't pind down how I find his personality.

However, I've got the feeling that he is mostly unphased about things, as evidenced in his reaction about the world pretty much being destroyed.

Here is a signature. I rushed this badly so don't kill yoke.
Email View Profile WWW neonecron   IP Logged
Ikkaris
Less Newbies

The Amazing
Sword-swallowing Man

Reply #3 - 08/19/08 at 16:31:50

He is the classic 'give shit about the world, but not quite emo' in my head. I mean, shit blows up and he doesnt seem to care. But yes, part of it's charm is that you can make him an asshole oif you wish (although he does pretty much end as an egotist anyway)

View Profile   IP Logged
Emilio Morales

Lone Wolf

Reply #4 - 08/19/08 at 20:02:17

I see Hitoshura as the non-personality character. Hitoshura takes the personality of the player. I guess they really wanted to make Hitoshura like that, so the player really feel like "he" was the one on the screen (of course, this applies to the game, 'cause is a different story with all those mangas about Nocturne where they give Hitoshura a little bit of personality).  Smiley

Email View Profile WWW Emilio Morales   IP Logged
ariseishirou
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #5 - 08/20/08 at 01:02:49

He always seemed to me - from his reactions, expressions, even body language - to be harder than many of the other protagonists. Never do we see him smiling and he tends to react by narrowing his eyes rather than widening them. I mean, it's understandable - he's a demon now and the world just ended.

View Profile   IP Logged
aerozero
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #6 - 08/25/08 at 19:27:45

He's badass

1211914716321-1.jpg

View Profile   IP Logged
MutheSquirrel

Hanged Man

Reply #7 - 08/26/08 at 18:02:10

I'd say your choices in the game reflect a self-created personality. Which I guess is the whole point of him, as you have to choose what path to follow. Will he choose to kill his friend, kill the weak, or turn against the gods themselves?

I dream of the day Vegetable Lamb turns up in a Megaten game... ;-;
Email View Profile MutheSquirrel lordclaws   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #8 - 08/28/08 at 16:04:51

This IS a stupid question. Not trying to be offensive of course. But it's like asking what Link from the Zelda series' personality is like. Or the hero from Breath of Fire (in any game before 5). Or the hero in Dragon Quest. Or Crono from Chrono Trigger. Or the Lord from Ogre Battle.

They don't speak for a reason...you're supposed to put yourself into that role, and if there are questions asked you're supposed to answer them how you would answer them. It's where the RP part comes in, lol.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #9 - 05/30/09 at 01:54:41

Quote from SHODAN on 08/28/08 at 16:04:51:
It's where the RP part comes in, lol.

RP in a jrpg? Wat

View Profile   IP Logged
Mudo
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!