Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/29/24 at 02:35:37
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SMT If... Help!!! (Read 1261 times)
Emilio Morales

Lone Wolf

SMT If... Help!!!
07/14/08 at 16:31:31

I'm playing the PSX version of "If.." but I guess I'm stock in this weird place if someone knows what do I need to do, I'll gladly appreciate the help  Shocked  

The thing is that I already beat this guy:

But I don't know what do I need to do now, since I already find the "Laboratory" but the professor isn't there  Angry so I cannot kick his ass  Angry and I already went trough all the damn dungeon and I can't find the ring  Angry  

If it helps:
-There are a lot of treasures in all the dungeon, specially a floor were most of the treasures are "Gold Treasures" but I can't hold anything (if they have something in first place) and I already try to drop some of my items.  
-I have Charly in my party, but he disappear after I met with Hazama in a room, I guess my answer was "YES" to his question.  
-I found the "boss" (since I don't know if he is really the boss of this dungeon) walking around the dungeon, and not inside a room (like usually would be).  
-Flames instead of walls.

Please, if someone knows what do I need to do, tell me, 'cause I already lost my patience with this dungeon. Thanks in advance!  Grin

Email View Profile WWW Emilio Morales   IP Logged
Choooo

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: SMT If... Help!!!
Reply #1 - 07/14/08 at 19:52:51

You need to get the Orb of Megaton to continue.
From Re-miel's faq:
But you can only take it away with you if a party has someone in it whose Strength and Stamina, added together, exceed 30.
If you don't - time for some creating fusion. Hakaishin Aries, Lv. 33, for instance fulfills this criteria.

So you'll need to do that, then take it back to Hazama.

View Profile   IP Logged
biggsyke

Kaneko Fan

Reply #2 - 07/14/08 at 21:47:47

Hey Emilio, haven't played 'If...' myself. But I do have some maps. This looks like the world you're in.

View Profile   IP Logged
Emilio Morales

Lone Wolf

Reply #3 - 07/14/08 at 22:19:01

Quote from Choooo on 07/14/08 at 19:52:51:
You need to get the Orb of Megaton to continue.
From Re-miel's faq:
But you can only take it away with you if a party has someone in it whose Strength and Stamina, added together, exceed 30.
If you don't - time for some creating fusion. Hakaishin Aries, Lv. 33, for instance fulfills this criteria.

So you'll need to do that, then take it back to Hazama.

Thanks, I think I know where I can find Hazama, but this "Orb of Megaton" is inside the same dungeon or is somewhere else? Thanks for the info!! Cheesy

Quote from biggsyke on 07/14/08 at 21:47:47:
Hey Emilio, haven't played 'If...' myself. But I do have some maps. This looks like the world you're in.

Thanks Biggsyke!! AWESOME! I have to say that maps are a big part of Megaten games, thank you very much!! I will try to look for this Megaton Orb and I'll use your maps for it.

Arigatou!!  Grin Grin

Emilio Morales

Lone Wolf

Reply #4 - 07/23/08 at 17:44:17

I was finally able to beat that damn dungeon, and I also was FINALLY able to beat Hazama, that was a cool and hard fight  Cool

Thanks for the help Wink

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print