Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/25/24 at 18:06:43
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SMT If... Reiko Path Last Boss Help! (Read 2665 times)
Danny
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

SMT If... Reiko Path Last Boss Help!
07/31/08 at 20:59:54

Hi guys!
I'm playing the PSX version and I've been stuck forever on the last boss in Reiko's Path, that weird Hazama.
The thing is he ALWAYS uses a skill that instantly kills my MC, meaning game over and more than 15 minutes of backtracking to get there again...Believe me, it's  highly annoying even with Estoma...
Does anyone knows how to avoid him casting that on the MC or something?I think it's called Soul Smash...
I really need help, finally killing him and beating the game is the only thing that's keeping me from starting Akira Path!

View Profile   IP Logged
Choooo

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: SMT If... Reiko Path Last Boss Help!
Reply #1 - 08/01/08 at 00:28:08

It's apparently Almighty-based, so there's no way to block it. What Guardian does your main character have?  

Here's some tips, in Japanese.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #2 - 08/01/08 at 11:38:40

Quote from Choooo on 08/01/08 at 00:28:08:

And moonspeak tips are supposed to help how? I mean, its not like anyone here speaks Japanese. Japanese is for weeaboutique shopping nerds who think knowing it will help them get that much closer to becoming a blazn azn. Here at Megaten Haven we- Oh...Megaten. My bad, I forgot I was at wap central. Carry on, but please keep in mind that not all wapanese know moonspeak.

View Profile   IP Logged
Choooo

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #3 - 08/01/08 at 11:47:49

Yeah, why should I go CRAZY and assume that someone who's at the final boss in a Japanese game would have some knowledge of Japanese? Please stop being a dumbass.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #4 - 08/01/08 at 12:06:50

Quote from Choooo on 08/01/08 at 11:47:49:
Yeah, why should I go CRAZY and assume that someone who's at the final boss in a Japanese game would have some knowledge of Japanese? Please stop being a dumbass.

I used a translation guide, as did everyone I spoke to, back when the game was interesting to talk about.  I saw no notification in his post that indicated He speaks japanese, which is fine because it would be a bit out of place. I always assume translation guides are used when no indication is made.

View Profile   IP Logged
Danny
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #5 - 08/01/08 at 16:54:10

Sorry, I misspeled the skill, it's actually called Soul Cluster, and like I said before it instantly kills my MC just like a Mudo spell.
What I want to know is how to avoid it, it looks like I have to use some item as it says here in the guide you sent me:
http://bmky.net/yarikomi/if/if_08.html
I guess it's supposed to hit units with low Magic?My MC has low magic stat, but not the lowest on the team...
I sure have high level and great demons to easily beat him, the problem is that instant death spell...My gardian is Metatron.
Thanks for the help though!

View Profile   IP Logged
Choooo

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #6 - 08/01/08 at 17:21:50

The gloves they have equipped (復讐の篭手) protect from Mudo/Curses, which is what's causing your problem.

View Profile   IP Logged
Danny
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #7 - 08/01/08 at 20:31:44

Thanks a lot!!!! Smiley
I equipped them and was finally able to beat him!
Gotta start Akira Path now!!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print