Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/19/24 at 20:47:03
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello... (Read 1010 times)
worldwalkerpure
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Hello...
09/06/08 at 20:08:31

...I'm new.  What to say...

I'm Worldwalker Pure.  I got into the Mega Ten fandom with Eternal Punishment.  I also own Nocturne, Raidou Kuzunoha, both versions of P3, and DDS1 & 2.

Despite owning Nocturne for over two years, I still haven't beaten it.  In DDS2, I'm in the fifth section of the final dungeon and working to overcome it.  I have beaten everything else, however.

My favorite part of the Mega Ten series is the mythology in it - I can sometimes spend more time looking up all the mythological references than playing the game.    I *am* going for a degree in mythology, after all.

View Profile   IP Logged
citizen zero
Less Newbies

I love blastbeat!!!

Re: Hello...
Reply #1 - 09/07/08 at 01:39:05

cool!

so i can finally ask someone who or what are Sanni Yaka, Turdak or Rakcarango?

View Profile   IP Logged
worldwalkerpure
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #2 - 09/07/08 at 06:31:43

I'm just aiming for a degree in mythology - my current college doesn't have it as an option, so I'm planning on applying my liberal arts credits towards a college that does.

But...um...Sanni Yaka is a Sri Lankan fever-demon, and Turdak is either a Tibetan diety of illness and death or a Hindu executioner of judged souls.  Couldn't find anything on Rakcarango.  Currently , my areas of expertise are Nordic and Greek mythology, and I'm studying Hindu as well.

View Profile   IP Logged
citizen zero
Less Newbies

I love blastbeat!!!

Reply #3 - 09/07/08 at 08:18:51

thanks a lot, you dda man!!! (or... women?  Huh)and... this ain`t the last question!  Wink

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print