Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/23/24 at 03:45:46
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Last Bible I/Revelations: The Demon Slayer (Read 19075 times)
Saradin
Less Newbies

I Heart Jack Frost

Last Bible I/Revelations: The Demon Slayer
10/02/08 at 12:22:34

So I've been playing this on and off over the past week; now I'm just about at the end (it's a really short game). As far as the one faq on GameFAQs goes, all I have left to do is to go to the underworld and take care of the last few bosses. I got revived Amon, Dragon, and Kirin. I got Solion and all the other stuff in Nova. I just wanted to check if there were any secrets or side stuff left to do, or if the faq got them all. Anybody?

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Re: Last Bible I/Revelations: The Demon Slayer
Reply #1 - 05/21/09 at 03:03:53

Quote from Saradin on 10/02/08 at 12:22:34:
So I've been playing this on and off over the past week; now I'm just about at the end (it's a really short game). As far as the one faq on GameFAQs goes, all I have left to do is to go to the underworld and take care of the last few bosses. I got revived Amon, Dragon, and Kirin. I got Solion and all the other stuff in Nova. I just wanted to check if there were any secrets or side stuff left to do, or if the faq got them all. Anybody?

Ok, it's stuff like this that I don't get. Why exactly would someone bother asking this type of question here?

View Profile   IP Logged
granitor

Fuse Me With A Cute
Girl, Please.

Reply #2 - 05/27/09 at 21:48:17

Quote from Alizarin on 05/21/09 at 03:03:53:

Ok, it's stuff like this that I don't get. Why exactly would someone bother asking this type of question here?

Because we are super special duper awesome, and know stuff that no FAQ does!  

Well, that's actually true, isn't it? Most of the fan-translators and rom hackers on megaten games have posted here at least once....

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #3 - 05/27/09 at 23:03:29

Quote from granitor on 05/27/09 at 21:48:17:
Quote from Alizarin on 05/21/09 at 03:03:53:

Because we are super special duper awesome, and know stuff that no FAQ does!

Well, that's actually true, isn't it? Most of the fan-translators and rom hackers on megaten games have posted here at least once....

And fairly frequently in the past, too. But then, this isn't the past though, unfortunately.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print