Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
03/28/24 at 22:26:59
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Låt den rätte komma in (Read 16806 times)
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Re: Låt den rätte komma in
Reply #15 - 11/04/08 at 03:46:05

Quote from Sir_Asura on 11/04/08 at 03:40:03:
I really enjoyed reading this:

Quote:
EDIT: Jeez, I really overdid it. Man, I would fire myself if I were employing me. Srsly. I hate walls of shit. I have become that which I hate. No Aliz, you are the wall of text. And then Aliz was a shit poster. Oh jesus this is silly what am I even talking about I am going to sleep before I hit max stupid.

This thread makes me miss my free time to shit walls of text here.

Oh, and am I one of the menstruating males? Just a little curious. How far are we gonna take that one?

I'm one of the menstruating males

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #16 - 11/04/08 at 04:06:24

Quote from Tallgeese on 11/04/08 at 03:32:07:
Quote from Aleph on 11/03/08 at 17:13:53:
Quote from Tallgeese on 11/03/08 at 14:41:03:
You're only supposed to drink 'one' glass a day in the Mediterranean diet you overly self-righteous, arrogant manchild. This shows quite well that the diet sure hasn't improved your cognition like it's supposed to.

Well done. Spoken like a true Tenshi. And you call me arrogant. It's 1-2 glasses a day. Actually, it almost always two glasses. Look under Cretan diet.

Let's see. I'll either believe you, or I can believe the young and awesome doctor of biopsychology I know who rattles off facts about the human brain and neurotransmitters straight from his head. It's supposed to be one, either you're wrong or the diet promotions you're reading are screwing up somewhere.

Not a single post about the movie...  
You can believe me Tallgeese. I live in the Mediterranean, and my grandfather grows olive trees. I doubt that young, awesome doctor of yours has ever seen an olive tree. It would be the same thing if I tried to teach you how to make a hotdog. Some people drink even 0.5 l. 2.5 for lunch and 2.5 for dinner. You can only benefit from it if you drink fine wines. It also depends on your constitution. Women would normally drink one glass. But see for yourself. So, Aleph wins. Two glasses.

http://www.mediterraneandiet.gr/cretan.html

Quote:
But I think Tim Burton's Batman is crap yeah. His "vision" of Bruce Wayne is a wooden caricature that hangs upside down to sleep and has no personality whatsoever? And his Jokers idea of "crime" is spraypainting art? And his idea of Penguin is a mutant who lives in the sewers and eats raw fish? Fuck you Burton.

I disagree. I think Michael Keaton was the only Batman with some personality at all. He never tried to be pathetic or flamboyant like Christian Bale or George Clooney. This new version of Batman is closer to the comic, but I found the old one much better. The only thing in the new Batman that was really good is the Joker. I first thought all the hype was about the actor being dead and making money out of it, but after seeing the movie I have to agree. And that Harvey Dent reminds me of some fascist Hitlerjugend crusader who gets aroused when he sees an heart operation. I actually wished them the Joker. Batman taking the responsibility in his place. Why? For that piece of shit? Does Gotham needs a fascist icon? The movie is full of such strange twists. Batman falling for that "woman"? Is that a woman? Vicky and Selina were women, but that thing? And I'm not talking about how she looks.

View Profile   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #17 - 11/04/08 at 04:12:53

...You're quoting a site meant to market the stuff and your grandfather, and I'm quoting a scientist plus a science site, on the healthiness of wine. I think we both know who has the better sources, IE me.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #18 - 11/04/08 at 04:15:30

Tallgeese... One glass = insult

EDIT: And I'm not marketing the stuff or my grandfather. I'm not  from  Greece and we don't sell our olive oil. It stays in the family (because that's not some crappy olive oil).

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #19 - 11/04/08 at 04:17:59

Bruce Wayne is SUPPOSED to be flamboyant and throw his money around to keep people from noticing he's a stoic crimefighter, duh.

Louis Cypher

Reply #20 - 11/04/08 at 04:28:27

Quote from Aleph on 11/04/08 at 04:15:30:
Tallgeese... One glass = insult

EDIT: And I'm not marketing the stuff or my grandfather. I'm not  from  Greece and we don't sell our olive oil. It stays in the family (because that's not some crappy olive oil).

...When did I say you were in marketing? I was telling you your sources are suspect. Oi.

*Throws glass at you*

Also SHODAN wins again.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #21 - 11/04/08 at 04:37:53

Yeah Tallgeese, whatever. Just take Shodan somewhere out, eat some feta, goat cheese, prosciutto or shrimp and drink a bottle of red wine. After that you can enjoy the dessert. Celebrate your ilusionary victory.  
Actually, you might end up thanking me for my suggestion.

View Profile   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #22 - 11/04/08 at 04:52:19

Actually, I was already planning to buy us a few bottles of red wine and consume one glass a day as per stated.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #23 - 11/04/08 at 04:53:45

Whatever, Tallgeese. At least don't buy some cheap stuff.

EDIT: But then again, it's almost like I can see you with your petty, perverse pipette being extremely careful not to exceed the 0.2 mark on your glass. Please Tallgeese, don't be an insult to the wine culture. YOU SIMPLY DON'T FIT.  
So, go and watch Cinema Paradiso, Mediterraneo, Zorba the Greek or Life is Beautiful, get a tan (your avatar and signature look pale), go somewhere where it's sunny and do NOTHING, sometimes just keep your mouth shut and smile when you disagree with someone, eat olive oil with  bread only, soak your feet in the sea, grow a beard, take a boat on a sunny day and drive out to the horizon, make your girlfriend/wife even more furious by just smiling when she's mad at you and cheat on her if you want. So if you want to try out the Mediterranean diet, you should follow these chaotic rules where you ask yourself: "What's the point in all of this?" Well, the point is in living and breathing life. And your attitude simply doesn't fit. I doubt that one glass of wine (or even two glasses) would help to improve your health if you don't follow these rules. It won't even taste good.
After all, your almighty YHWH would sure disagree about your one glass theory. His only son is a Mediterranean. And we do drink more than one glass.  
We do.

« Last Edit: 11/04/08 at 07:22:48 by Skuggiköttur »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #24 - 11/04/08 at 08:48:33

Quote:
EDIT: Jeez, I really overdid it. Man, I would fire myself if I were employing me. Srsly. I hate walls of shit. I have become that which I hate. No Aliz, you are the wall of text. And then Aliz was a shit poster. Oh jesus this is silly what am I even talking about I am going to sleep before I hit max stupid.

Oh, and am I one of the menstruating males?  Just a little curious.  How far are we gonna take that one?

Naw you aren't. Patient Demon is one (ohsnap) and thats the only free one I'm giving away.

EDIT: Shodan wins for guessing another one.

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #25 - 11/05/08 at 20:35:43

Quote from Aleph on 11/04/08 at 04:53:45:

EDIT: TL;DR

You're an insult to my heritage you wop

Spider Bike

Reply #26 - 11/05/08 at 23:56:31

I once had to use a pipette to treat a cat's ear infection.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #27 - 11/06/08 at 02:02:04

Quote from SHODAN on 11/05/08 at 20:35:43:

Wop - English pejorative ethnic slur for a person of Italian descent. It is derived from the Neapolitan word "guappo", meaning a person who flaunts an overbearingly cocky and swaggering attitude.

Me being cocky and swaggering?! You are soooo wrong A.I. And I'm only part Italian. My gene pool is a total mix of nations (which is good, because genes have to be mixed), so I couldn't know what I actually am. The only thing I know is that I'm the existing perfection. The difficult thing is to find a decent woman to breed.  
And you call me arrogant?!  
Grow up SHODAN.

View Profile   IP Logged
Patient Demon
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #28 - 11/06/08 at 14:41:54

Quote from Alizarin on 11/04/08 at 08:48:33:

Quote:

Oh, and am I one of the menstruating males?  Just a little curious.  How far are we gonna take that one?

Naw you aren't. Patient Demon is one (ohsnap) and thats the only free one I'm giving away.

EDIT: Shodan wins for guessing another one.

Awwww, Thanks!

HOW ABOUT THAT TWILIGHT MOVIE GUYZ!?! lololol

View Profile   IP Logged
Isao Kronos

Remodeled Teacher

Reply #29 - 11/06/08 at 18:03:20

Quote from Aleph on 11/06/08 at 02:02:04:
Quote from SHODAN on 11/05/08 at 20:35:43:

Wop - English pejorative ethnic slur for a person of Italian descent. It is derived from the Neapolitan word "guappo", meaning a person who flaunts an overbearingly cocky and swaggering attitude.

Me being cocky and swaggering?! You are soooo wrong A.I. And I'm only part Italian. My gene pool is a total mix of nations (which is good, because genes have to be mixed), so I couldn't know what I actually am. The only thing I know is that I'm the existing perfection. The difficult thing is to find a decent woman to breed.
And you call me arrogant?!
Grow up SHODAN.

SUPREMACIST WINO ALERT

SUPREMACIST WINO ALERT

SUPREMACIST WINO ALERT

SUPREMACIST WINO ALERT

[center]
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print