Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
03/28/24 at 18:24:58
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Låt den rätte komma in (Read 16805 times)
Spider Bike

Re: Låt den rätte komma in
Reply #45 - 11/14/08 at 03:37:15

Quote from Aleph on 11/14/08 at 01:43:50:
Quote:
It had nothing to do with me, I just mentioned that Burton's Batman sucks, which it does  

No, it doesn't.

Quote:
Also nice job picking out Tallgeese's insults that came after yours and therefore not proving your point  

What are you talking about? Just read the thread, Tallgeese started it first.

So SHODAN, did you see the movie?

What does SHODAN watching the movie have to do with anything aside from the original topic of this thread?

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #46 - 11/14/08 at 04:53:10

Quote from Aleph on 11/14/08 at 01:43:50:
Quote:
It had nothing to do with me, I just mentioned that Burton's Batman sucks, which it does  

No, it doesn't.

So yeah, you disagree with me and take it personally. That's your problem

Quote:
What are you talking about? Just read the thread, Tallgeese started it first.

Only because you were being that way towards Alizarin

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #47 - 11/14/08 at 04:59:26

Pretty much, I wouldn't have said anything if you weren't being arrogant towards Alizarin there.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #48 - 11/14/08 at 05:03:17

Quote:
So yeah, you disagree with me and take it personally. That's your problem  

No, I don't take it personally. I really like the movie, but I wasn't serious about that "No it doesn't".

I'm not going to talk about Alizarin at all (because I'm ignoring her/him), but Tallgeese... he's always on other people's throats trying to give them an enema.

« Last Edit: 11/14/08 at 07:07:40 by Skuggiköttur »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Isao Kronos

Remodeled Teacher

Reply #49 - 11/14/08 at 21:05:39

Aleph, you know nothing.

[center]
View Profile   IP Logged
Patient Demon
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #50 - 11/17/08 at 19:14:48

Quote from Alizarin on 11/13/08 at 17:59:51:
Quote from Isao Kronos on 11/13/08 at 17:28:01:
And now for something only TDOTTLERS would expect:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/PlatinumLucifer/15-cows.gif

Well done?

I wonder what it feels like to pet a dairy cow...

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #51 - 11/17/08 at 19:45:25

Quote from Aleph on 11/14/08 at 05:03:17:
but Tallgeese... he's always on other people's throats trying to give them an enema.

He's just aggressive.

It's pretty fuckin hot actually

Alizarin is also awesome and you're really missing out if you're ignoring her

But oh well, your loss mister takes vampire movies and his own poor taste too seriously

Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #52 - 11/18/08 at 03:40:50

Quote:
He's just aggressive.

Then he should go and punch a bag or something. Tallgeese was directly involved in almost every flamewar on these boards. That's a fact.

Quote:
It's pretty fuckin hot actually

???
Outside?
Tallgeese being aggressive?
The idea about giving/getting an enema?!?!?!

Quote:

Alizarin is also awesome and you're really missing out if you're ignoring her

I first thought she was a guy. I don't know why, but she was constantly insulting me earlier on these boards. I never did anything to her. That's why I'm ignoring her.

Quote:
But oh well, your loss mister takes vampire movies and his own poor taste too seriously

You call my taste poor and you haven't seen the movie? You got some real arguments here SHODAN.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #53 - 11/19/08 at 14:54:54

Quote:

You call my taste poor and you haven't seen the movie? You got some real arguments here SHODAN. [/quote]

She's calling your tastes poor because you liked a subpar Batman movie. Once again, I must say that nobody is bringing up the movie you are talking about, so please act accordingly. This is the second time I've seen you respond with "you haven't seen the movie yet" in response to something, and it doesn't make sense.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #54 - 11/19/08 at 15:08:54

Quote:

It was about the vampire movies part......

Why are you so angry Alizarin?

EDIT: No really, why? I'm not going to insult you anymore. I already told you that I'm going to ignore you and you still have some comments about my posts. Alright, you won. I apologize for being rude (and this time it's without sarcasm). But if you are angry about something, please don't take it out on me. I'm at least 6-7 timezones away from you.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #55 - 11/19/08 at 21:14:43

I'm not angry at you either. I have no reason to be. I told you some movies you liked sucked, because I think they suck I mean come on, whats gonna happen? Who cares if I say they suck? Like, just take everything I say with a grain of salt. This is the internet, ya know? When everyone can say everything, doesn't everything people say lose its point?

In any case, everything else I have responded to has either been in response to something you've said, or some misc. non sequiter. I've insulted you a few times, and you've done the same to me. I've taken neither seriously. I've also called out of something that you've said that makes no sense to me. For example, bringing up the movie that is this thread's topic every time someone calls your taste questionable without mentioning the movie. Heck, even the quote you made still doesn't make sense. She told you that you take the vampire movies, and your "poor taste" too seriously. She didn't say you had poor taste because you like this swedish movie, and she didn't mention this movie in any comment relating to her saying your taste was poor. Responding with "You haven't even watched the movie" or "watch the movie" makes no sense to me. That's why I keep saying it.

In any case, I've no insults for you, and I've no reason to do so. I'm probably not out of responses though. I'll probably respond to something else you say if it makes no sense to me, and I'll probably tell you a movie you like sucks if I think it sucks. And if you insult me, I'll insult you back. If any of this bothers you, think if any thing I says really matters first.

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #56 - 11/20/08 at 19:45:44

Quote from Aleph on 11/18/08 at 03:40:50:
Then he should go and punch a bag or something. Tallgeese was directly involved in almost every flamewar on these boards. That's a fact.

It sure is.

But ya wanna know why?

Because he hates injustice

When he sees some douchebag like Michael saying "you all shouldn't even be fans of SMT unless you know japanese like the back of your hand" he tells them off.

Yeah he's aggressive about it but who cares

The whole thing with Gemini was lulzy anyway

Haven't you ever said "wow that guy is being a total fucking ass, I wish someone would tell him to shut the fuck up" (probably directed at me amirite)?

Tallgeese tells people to shut the fuck up, just in tons more sentences

Louis Cypher

Reply #57 - 11/21/08 at 22:51:27

I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

View Profile   IP Logged
Petra1Brule
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: Låt den rätte komma in--Gold Hunting
Reply #58 - 03/30/15 at 05:16:11

With the popularity of discovering the treasures in somewhere else, then so many people are trying to choose some powerful tools or any other useful equipment to realize the highest detection rates. Although there can be so many factors that will play a role on the way, most of professionals should know that a powerful detector can half your efforts with the same result. Here comes the chance for you if you really want to change your previous detection way, then you can seize this opportunity to come to www.detectorall.com to gain more details, there always can be one that meet your demand so well.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print