Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/20/24 at 07:39:42
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Låt den rätte komma in (Read 16823 times)
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Låt den rätte komma in
11/03/08 at 04:51:58

...or "Let the Right One In". Has anyone seen this movie? After 14 years finally a great vampire movie. Almost no action at all, the vampires don't look like they sucked the blood from Bulgarian cows on steroids, no titanium katanas, no daywalkers, no hip-hopers trying to be actors, no 3000 in the title, no PG-13 rating. Anyone who thinks "Bram Stocker's Dracula" and "Interview with the Vampire" were the last good vampire movies should watch this. Not the kind of movie you watch with your friends, popcorn and soft drinks.  
Watch it alone with a bottle of expensive red wine (I did it). And for all those who like Wesley Snipes, Kate Beckinsale and Coolio, there's an U.S. remake announced.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Re: Låt den rätte komma in
Reply #1 - 11/03/08 at 05:37:41

Bram Stoker's Dracula and Interview With the Vampire were failtastic. The spanish language version of the 1931 dracula film is king.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #2 - 11/03/08 at 05:50:42

Just do something good for yourself and watch the movie Alizarin. However, my hopes are not high for someone calling Tim Burton's Batman crap.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #3 - 11/03/08 at 06:09:05

Quote from Aleph on 11/03/08 at 04:51:58:
Watch it alone with a bottle of expensive red wine (I did it).

That sounds lame. I hope you didn't stain your plastic fangs.

Quote from Aleph on 11/03/08 at 04:51:58:
And for all those who like Wesley Snipes, Kate Beckinsale and Coolio, there's an U.S. remake announced.

I reject your implication that those who enjoyed the shit bukkake known as the Blade and Underworld films would enjoy a US adaptation of this film. I do so because you are obviously implying that the US version will be a conversion from what wikipedia describes as "a romance/horror" (which I can only assume involves a young boy discovers his first love bleeds from the vagina, thus freaking him the crap out for several years, until he learns to chill out/turns 14.) into a action movie. You are also implying that those who liked those action movies wouldn't like this movie, which is another generalization. Way to fail it hero.

Quote from Aleph on 11/03/08 at 05:50:42:
Just do something good for yourself and watch the movie Alizarin. However, my hopes are not high for someone calling Tim Burton's Batman crap. Yeah, I went there. You thought you were so smart, ignoring my wall of smilies. The ones that were clearly there to show you I was laughing at you because you didn't like a movie I liked. I totally showed you then. I was on fucking fire.

QFT. In any case, I never mentioned a lack of plans involving the viewing of this film. I merely rejected you opinion of what good vampire movies were, and presented my own. Way to fail at reading comprehension. I try not to make insults against things I've not experienced. I'll netflix this movie when I have the time.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #4 - 11/03/08 at 06:26:40

No, I didn't. I actually like expensive red wine. I drink two glasses of it every day. It's called the Mediterranean diet (that's why I'm so handsome).

I reject your implication that those who enjoyed the shit bukkake known as the Blade and Underworld films would enjoy a US adaptation of this film. I do so because you are obviously implying that the US version will be a conversion from what wikipedia describes as "a romance/horror" (which I can only assume involves a young boy discovers his first love bleeds from the vagina, thus freaking him the crap out for several years, until he learns to chill out/turns 14.) into a action movie. You are also implying that those who liked those action movies wouldn't like this movie, which is another generalization. Way to fail it hero.

Let's just face it. The American moviemakers are afraid to make anything above PG-13 (there are exceptions like Martin Scorsese who can simply say "go fuck yourself, I'm making the movie my way" to the producers). That's why I think the movie will suck. One more thing: The American movie directors have the urge to moralize over cultural differences. I actually can't wait to see what are they going to do with some scenes involving those children.

And you are so wrong about the bleeding vagina stuff.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #5 - 11/03/08 at 07:03:10

Quote from Aleph on 11/03/08 at 06:26:40:
Quote from Alizarin on 11/03/08 at 06:09:05:

No, I didn't. I actually like expensive red wine. I drink two glasses of it every day. It's called the Mediterranean diet (that's why I'm so handsome).

Oh good. I thought you were one of those larplanders. The ones that are all "CURSE ME AND MY INABILITY TO SUBSIST ON BLOOD! LETS JUST DRINK WINE INSTEAD, THATS PROBABLY CLOSE. Hey, guys, don't drink too much. My mom will be mad if she finds out I was drinking. I made cherry kool-aid, its next to the cheetos." You know?

In any case, you say you are handsome? Lemme see a picture. Wait, how old are you? If you're over twenty five, forget it.

Quote from Alizarin on 11/03/08 at 06:09:05:

Let's just face it. The American moviemakers are afraid to make anything above PG-13 (there are exceptions like Martin Scorsese who can simply say "go fuck yourself, I'm making the movie my way" to the producers). That's why I think the movie will suck. One more thing: The American movie directors have the urge to moralize over cultural differences. I actually can't wait to see what are they going to do with some scenes involving those children.

Afraid to make anything above PG-13 and wanting to cash in on a broader demographic are two different things. As for the "scenes involving those children" I couldn't say. If they're what I'm thinking, they'll probably get cut or altered. Not because it offends their delicate morals (because large industries and businesses have none,) rather, they want the money of those that would throw a fit, and trimming whatever they can to do so will help rack up sales. In what you have written, it seems like you refer to the U.S. movie industry, and the filmmakers that are a part of it as something that isn't an unfeeling, profiteering big business. Referring to it as "scared" and  "moralizing over other cultures" without realizing that what comes of as scared or moralizing probably was not in intent. Money first, ya know?  

And you are so wrong about the bleeding vagina stuff.

No I'm not. I'm serious. It's called menstruation. Put in simple terms, every month, the uterus needs to change wallpaper, and evacuates its excess through the vagina. It's found in all girls of "reproductive age" and some guys. For bonus points try and guess which men on this forum menstruate (I'll tell you right now this isn't a joke at your expense, since you wouldn't pick up on it otherise.)

Or were you referring to the horror romance thing? Well, incidents like that have not happened to me, but according to my brother, his friend, about when he was 12 or 13, had some people over at his house, one of which was a girl he liked. Girl he liked ended up having her first period there. I can't imagine her not knowing what the hell a period is, and I can't imagine her running around going "oh shit oh shit oh shit." In any case, my brother's friend did not know what a period is, and also found out that she had had one. The discovery of it freaked him the crap out for about two years, for god knows what reason. My brother has stupid friends.

EDIT: Jeez, I really overdid it. Man, I would fire myself if I were employing me. Srsly. I hate walls of shit. I have become that which I hate. No Aliz, you are the wall of text. And then Aliz was a shit poster. Oh jesus this is silly what am I even talking about I am going to sleep before I hit max stupid.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #6 - 11/03/08 at 07:03:45

Also, learn to quote. Makes things easier.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #7 - 11/03/08 at 07:27:43

Quote:
Oh good. I thought you were one of those larplanders. The ones that are all "CURSE ME AND MY INABILITY TO SUBSIST ON BLOOD! LETS JUST DRINK WINE INSTEAD, THATS PROBABLY CLOSE. Hey, guys, don't drink too much. My mom will be mad if she finds out I was drinking. I made cherry kool-aid, its next to the cheetos." You know?

In any case, you say you are handsome? Lemme see a picture. Wait, how old are you? If you're over twenty five, forget it.  

I don't want to become somebody's jerk off underlayment.

Quote:
No I'm not. I'm serious. It's called menstruation. Put in simple terms, every month, the uterus needs to change wallpaper, and evacuates its excess through the vagina. It's found in all girls of "reproductive age" and some guys. For bonus points try and guess which men on this forum menstruate (I'll tell you right now this isn't a joke at your expense, since you wouldn't pick up on it otherise.)

Or were you referring to the horror romance thing? Well, incidents like that have not happened to me, but according to my brother, his friend, about when he was 12 or 13, had some people over at his house, one of which was a girl he liked. Girl he liked ended up having her first period there. I can't imagine her not knowing what the hell a period is, and I can't imagine her running around going "oh shit oh shit oh shit." In any case, my brother's friend did not know what a period is, and also found out that she had had one. The discovery of it freaked him the crap out for about two years, for god knows what reason. My brother has stupid friends.

I'm so happy to be an only child. I feel sorry for your brother. Watch the movie and you'll see why it's impossible for Eli to have her period.

P.S. And this was not meant as an insult Alizarin. I'm happy to be an only child because I would feel sorry for a brother who's friends are stupid. It's got nothing to do with you. And I feel sorry for his/your parents and relatives, too.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #8 - 11/03/08 at 12:54:23

As for that story about your brother's friend and the girl, only a complete imbecile would find that somewhat amusing or worth mentioning (everyone who thinks that way, please feel free to be offended). I don't share your fascination about that kind of women anatomy (I keep my mind, hands and eyes on the outer attributes) but I know SPOILER when a character in the movie has her/his crotch sewed up, it's either a girl not being able to have her period ever again, or it's a boy with his genitals being amputated END OF SPOILER. Actually, that was the only thing in the movie I found really gruesome. The rest of the movie was a dark, beautiful, fascinating story about solitude. Maybe you should use your bizarre enthusiasm for something more useful and start studying medicine and become a gynecologist or pediatric.

So you can say whatever you want, because from now on, I'm going to ignore you. So watch the movie or don't, I don't care. Actually, I'd like you to say: "This movie sucks". That way, we wouldn't have anything in common. It's the same thing with Quentin Tarantino. That guy who is called a movie director should go back to elementary school and start all over again. And he likes Wong Kar Wai. Damn!

So Alizarin, have fun hating the movie.... Please  Cool

« Last Edit: 11/03/08 at 14:02:47 by Skuggiköttur »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #9 - 11/03/08 at 14:41:03

You're only supposed to drink 'one' glass a day in the Mediterranean diet you overly self-righteous, arrogant manchild. This shows quite well that the diet sure hasn't improved your cognition like it's supposed to.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #10 - 11/03/08 at 17:13:53

Quote from Tallgeese on 11/03/08 at 14:41:03:
You're only supposed to drink 'one' glass a day in the Mediterranean diet you overly self-righteous, arrogant manchild. This shows quite well that the diet sure hasn't improved your cognition like it's supposed to.

Well done. Spoken like a true Tenshi. And you call me arrogant. It's 1-2 glasses a day. Actually, it almost always two glasses. Look under Cretan diet.

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #11 - 11/04/08 at 03:27:18

I like Bram Stoker's Dracula. I guess because it's the only movie I've seen close enough to the book (plus the amount of blood is so lol, I love it)

But I think Tim Burton's Batman is crap yeah. His "vision" of Bruce Wayne is a wooden caricature that hangs upside down to sleep and has no personality whatsoever? And his Jokers idea of "crime" is spraypainting art? And his idea of Penguin is a mutant who lives in the sewers and eats raw fish? Fuck you Burton.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #12 - 11/04/08 at 03:32:07

Quote from Aleph on 11/03/08 at 17:13:53:

Well done. Spoken like a true Tenshi. And you call me arrogant. It's 1-2 glasses a day. Actually, it almost always two glasses. Look under Cretan diet.

Let's see. I'll either believe you, or I can believe the young and awesome doctor of biopsychology I know who rattles off facts about the human brain and neurotransmitters straight from his head. It's supposed to be one, either you're wrong or the diet promotions you're reading are screwing up somewhere.

View Profile   IP Logged
Sir_Asura

Failure to Comply

Reply #13 - 11/04/08 at 03:40:03

I really enjoyed reading this:

Quote:
EDIT: Jeez, I really overdid it. Man, I would fire myself if I were employing me. Srsly. I hate walls of shit. I have become that which I hate. No Aliz, you are the wall of text. And then Aliz was a shit poster. Oh jesus this is silly what am I even talking about I am going to sleep before I hit max stupid.

This thread makes me miss my free time to shit walls of text here.  

Oh, and am I one of the menstruating males?  Just a little curious.  How far are we gonna take that one?

View Profile ErringArgonaut   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #14 - 11/04/08 at 03:44:07

ABANDON HOPE AND GO TO TDOTTLE TO WASTE FREE TIME

And yes, yes you are.

Seriously, what is it with SMT and idiots like the one I'm teaching about his own fad diet?  

And to prove my point:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071030082146.htm

The 'tenshi' wins. ONE glass.

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #15 - 11/04/08 at 03:46:05

Quote from Sir_Asura on 11/04/08 at 03:40:03:

Quote:

Oh, and am I one of the menstruating males? Just a little curious. How far are we gonna take that one?

I'm one of the menstruating males

Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #16 - 11/04/08 at 04:06:24

Quote from Tallgeese on 11/04/08 at 03:32:07:
Quote from Aleph on 11/03/08 at 17:13:53:

Let's see. I'll either believe you, or I can believe the young and awesome doctor of biopsychology I know who rattles off facts about the human brain and neurotransmitters straight from his head. It's supposed to be one, either you're wrong or the diet promotions you're reading are screwing up somewhere.

Not a single post about the movie...  
You can believe me Tallgeese. I live in the Mediterranean, and my grandfather grows olive trees. I doubt that young, awesome doctor of yours has ever seen an olive tree. It would be the same thing if I tried to teach you how to make a hotdog. Some people drink even 0.5 l. 2.5 for lunch and 2.5 for dinner. You can only benefit from it if you drink fine wines. It also depends on your constitution. Women would normally drink one glass. But see for yourself. So, Aleph wins. Two glasses.

http://www.mediterraneandiet.gr/cretan.html

Quote:
But I think Tim Burton's Batman is crap yeah. His "vision" of Bruce Wayne is a wooden caricature that hangs upside down to sleep and has no personality whatsoever? And his Jokers idea of "crime" is spraypainting art? And his idea of Penguin is a mutant who lives in the sewers and eats raw fish? Fuck you Burton.

I disagree. I think Michael Keaton was the only Batman with some personality at all. He never tried to be pathetic or flamboyant like Christian Bale or George Clooney. This new version of Batman is closer to the comic, but I found the old one much better. The only thing in the new Batman that was really good is the Joker. I first thought all the hype was about the actor being dead and making money out of it, but after seeing the movie I have to agree. And that Harvey Dent reminds me of some fascist Hitlerjugend crusader who gets aroused when he sees an heart operation. I actually wished them the Joker. Batman taking the responsibility in his place. Why? For that piece of shit? Does Gotham needs a fascist icon? The movie is full of such strange twists. Batman falling for that "woman"? Is that a woman? Vicky and Selina were women, but that thing? And I'm not talking about how she looks.

View Profile   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #17 - 11/04/08 at 04:12:53

...You're quoting a site meant to market the stuff and your grandfather, and I'm quoting a scientist plus a science site, on the healthiness of wine. I think we both know who has the better sources, IE me.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #18 - 11/04/08 at 04:15:30

Tallgeese... One glass = insult

EDIT: And I'm not marketing the stuff or my grandfather. I'm not  from  Greece and we don't sell our olive oil. It stays in the family (because that's not some crappy olive oil).

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #19 - 11/04/08 at 04:17:59

Bruce Wayne is SUPPOSED to be flamboyant and throw his money around to keep people from noticing he's a stoic crimefighter, duh.

Louis Cypher

Reply #20 - 11/04/08 at 04:28:27

Quote from Aleph on 11/04/08 at 04:15:30:
Tallgeese... One glass = insult

EDIT: And I'm not marketing the stuff or my grandfather. I'm not  from  Greece and we don't sell our olive oil. It stays in the family (because that's not some crappy olive oil).

...When did I say you were in marketing? I was telling you your sources are suspect. Oi.

*Throws glass at you*

Also SHODAN wins again.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #21 - 11/04/08 at 04:37:53

Yeah Tallgeese, whatever. Just take Shodan somewhere out, eat some feta, goat cheese, prosciutto or shrimp and drink a bottle of red wine. After that you can enjoy the dessert. Celebrate your ilusionary victory.  
Actually, you might end up thanking me for my suggestion.

View Profile   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #22 - 11/04/08 at 04:52:19

Actually, I was already planning to buy us a few bottles of red wine and consume one glass a day as per stated.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #23 - 11/04/08 at 04:53:45

Whatever, Tallgeese. At least don't buy some cheap stuff.

EDIT: But then again, it's almost like I can see you with your petty, perverse pipette being extremely careful not to exceed the 0.2 mark on your glass. Please Tallgeese, don't be an insult to the wine culture. YOU SIMPLY DON'T FIT.  
So, go and watch Cinema Paradiso, Mediterraneo, Zorba the Greek or Life is Beautiful, get a tan (your avatar and signature look pale), go somewhere where it's sunny and do NOTHING, sometimes just keep your mouth shut and smile when you disagree with someone, eat olive oil with  bread only, soak your feet in the sea, grow a beard, take a boat on a sunny day and drive out to the horizon, make your girlfriend/wife even more furious by just smiling when she's mad at you and cheat on her if you want. So if you want to try out the Mediterranean diet, you should follow these chaotic rules where you ask yourself: "What's the point in all of this?" Well, the point is in living and breathing life. And your attitude simply doesn't fit. I doubt that one glass of wine (or even two glasses) would help to improve your health if you don't follow these rules. It won't even taste good.
After all, your almighty YHWH would sure disagree about your one glass theory. His only son is a Mediterranean. And we do drink more than one glass.  
We do.

« Last Edit: 11/04/08 at 07:22:48 by Skuggiköttur »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #24 - 11/04/08 at 08:48:33

Quote:

Oh, and am I one of the menstruating males?  Just a little curious.  How far are we gonna take that one?

Naw you aren't. Patient Demon is one (ohsnap) and thats the only free one I'm giving away.

EDIT: Shodan wins for guessing another one.

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #25 - 11/05/08 at 20:35:43

Quote from Aleph on 11/04/08 at 04:53:45:

EDIT: TL;DR

You're an insult to my heritage you wop

Spider Bike

Reply #26 - 11/05/08 at 23:56:31

I once had to use a pipette to treat a cat's ear infection.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #27 - 11/06/08 at 02:02:04

Quote from SHODAN on 11/05/08 at 20:35:43:

Wop - English pejorative ethnic slur for a person of Italian descent. It is derived from the Neapolitan word "guappo", meaning a person who flaunts an overbearingly cocky and swaggering attitude.

Me being cocky and swaggering?! You are soooo wrong A.I. And I'm only part Italian. My gene pool is a total mix of nations (which is good, because genes have to be mixed), so I couldn't know what I actually am. The only thing I know is that I'm the existing perfection. The difficult thing is to find a decent woman to breed.  
And you call me arrogant?!  
Grow up SHODAN.

View Profile   IP Logged
Patient Demon
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #28 - 11/06/08 at 14:41:54

Quote from Alizarin on 11/04/08 at 08:48:33:

Quote:

Naw you aren't. Patient Demon is one (ohsnap) and thats the only free one I'm giving away.

EDIT: Shodan wins for guessing another one.

Awwww, Thanks!

HOW ABOUT THAT TWILIGHT MOVIE GUYZ!?! lololol

View Profile   IP Logged
Isao Kronos

Remodeled Teacher

Reply #29 - 11/06/08 at 18:03:20

Quote from Aleph on 11/06/08 at 02:02:04:
Quote from SHODAN on 11/05/08 at 20:35:43:

Wop - English pejorative ethnic slur for a person of Italian descent. It is derived from the Neapolitan word "guappo", meaning a person who flaunts an overbearingly cocky and swaggering attitude.

Me being cocky and swaggering?! You are soooo wrong A.I. And I'm only part Italian. My gene pool is a total mix of nations (which is good, because genes have to be mixed), so I couldn't know what I actually am. The only thing I know is that I'm the existing perfection. The difficult thing is to find a decent woman to breed.
Grow up SHODAN.

SUPREMACIST WINO ALERT

SUPREMACIST WINO ALERT

SUPREMACIST WINO ALERT

SUPREMACIST WINO ALERT

[center]
View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #30 - 11/10/08 at 01:18:43

Quote from Aleph on 11/06/08 at 02:02:04:

Grow up SHODAN.

...are you trolling/being sarcastic or possibly just related to Mikey?

PS Tallgeese-sama can't tan. He's pretty rare. I like showing him off to people, he's an expensive exotic.

Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #31 - 11/10/08 at 02:20:18

I'm not trolling.  
Yes, I'm being sarcastic.  
I don't know who Mikey is.

Now my dear Sneedronningen, your Schneewittchen started all this by bitching about something he actually has no clue about. So, let's just let him live in his little autistic world, plugging his ears and claiming the absolute monopoly on knowledge about such trivial things like ants racing (I doubt he'd even taste the difference between dessert and dry wine). And you poking your nose where it really doesn't belongs and insulting me (to be honest I wasn't insulted because I don't even know you, however your intention was to insult me). So SHODAN, there are places where you really shouldn't poke your nose, but I think you already know that. Your intention to protect him by primitively shouting "wop" was somewhat noble, but clumsy. Like a Valkyre riding on her horse and falling off it before the battle even begins. And true Valkyres don't only chop heads off. Sometimes they hurry home from the battlefield to make a dinner, breastfeed the children and be... sensitive. So work a little bit on each other.

View Profile   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #32 - 11/10/08 at 02:23:36

...Do you realize how horribly pretentious you sound? No really.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #33 - 11/10/08 at 02:26:58

No, Tallgeese. I keep my ears plugged.

View Profile   IP Logged
Louis Cypher

Reply #34 - 11/10/08 at 02:29:52

Sure looks like it. *Pats*

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #35 - 11/10/08 at 03:42:47

This thread is silly.

View Profile   IP Logged
Patient Demon
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #36 - 11/11/08 at 13:47:24

Quote from Alizarin on 11/10/08 at 03:42:47:
This thread is silly.

It is lolol

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #37 - 11/12/08 at 12:04:17

Quote from Aleph on 11/10/08 at 02:20:18:
I'm not trolling.
Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
I don't know who Mikey is.

Now my dear Sneedronningen, your Schneewittchen started all this by bitching about something he actually has no clue about. So, let's just let him live in his little autistic world, plugging his ears and claiming the absolute monopoly on knowledge about such trivial things like ants racing (I doubt he'd even taste the difference between dessert and dry wine). And you poking your nose where it really doesn't belongs and insulting me (to be honest I wasn't insulted because I don't even know you, however your intention was to insult me). So SHODAN, there are places where you really shouldn't poke your nose, but I think you already know that. Your intention to protect him by primitively shouting "wop" was somewhat noble, but clumsy. Like a Valkyre riding on her horse and falling off it before the battle even begins. And true Valkyres don't only chop heads off. Sometimes they hurry home from the battlefield to make a dinner, breastfeed the children and be... sensitive. So work a little bit on each other.

FYI, 90% of the things I say don't make any sense and aren't meant to make any sense.

You were being stupid about movies, then it turned to wine, then somehow hearsay became factual, then you insulted Tallgeese-sama so I insulted you back.

Yes my insult was not thought out, not nearly as much as yours, but why should I have bothered?

PS I also said it because I'm of Sicilian descent so I thought it would be ironically funny
PPS Thread is cocks

Louis Cypher

Reply #38 - 11/12/08 at 12:57:16

Thraed is failcocks

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #39 - 11/12/08 at 14:34:19

Quote:
You were being stupid about movies,

Please SHODAN, forgive me for for liking something you don't.

Quote:
then you insulted Tallgeese-sama so I insulted you back.

Quote:

Quote:
Seriously, what is it with SMT and idiots like the one I'm teaching about his own fad diet?

I deeply regret offending Tallgeese, and beg for forgivence. I'm ashamed of myself for questioning his judgement about my personality, my unintelligence and my fad diet.

View Profile   IP Logged
Isao Kronos

Remodeled Teacher

Reply #40 - 11/12/08 at 14:51:39

Aleph, you're a dumbass.

[center]
View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #41 - 11/13/08 at 16:47:04

Quote from Aleph on 11/12/08 at 14:34:19:
Quote:
You were being stupid about movies,

Please SHODAN, forgive me for for liking something you don't.

.......what?

"stupid about movies" = Arguing with Alizarin and trying to "prove" that Lat den whatever is something godly that she MUST MUST SEE and shoving it down her throat

It had nothing to do with me, I just mentioned that Burton's Batman sucks, which it does

Also nice job picking out Tallgeese's insults that came after yours and therefore not proving your point

Isao Kronos

Remodeled Teacher

Reply #42 - 11/13/08 at 17:28:01

And now for something only TDOTTLERS would expect:

[center]
View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #43 - 11/13/08 at 17:59:51

Quote from Isao Kronos on 11/13/08 at 17:28:01:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/PlatinumLucifer/15-cows.gif

Well done?

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #44 - 11/14/08 at 01:43:50

Quote:
It had nothing to do with me, I just mentioned that Burton's Batman sucks, which it does

No, it doesn't.

Quote:
Also nice job picking out Tallgeese's insults that came after yours and therefore not proving your point

What are you talking about? Just read the thread, Tallgeese started it first.

So SHODAN, did you see the movie?

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #45 - 11/14/08 at 03:37:15

Quote from Aleph on 11/14/08 at 01:43:50:
Quote:

No, it doesn't.

Quote:

So SHODAN, did you see the movie?

What does SHODAN watching the movie have to do with anything aside from the original topic of this thread?

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #46 - 11/14/08 at 04:53:10

Quote from Aleph on 11/14/08 at 01:43:50:
Quote:

No, it doesn't.

So yeah, you disagree with me and take it personally. That's your problem

Quote:

Only because you were being that way towards Alizarin

Louis Cypher

Reply #47 - 11/14/08 at 04:59:26

Pretty much, I wouldn't have said anything if you weren't being arrogant towards Alizarin there.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #48 - 11/14/08 at 05:03:17

Quote:
So yeah, you disagree with me and take it personally. That's your problem  

No, I don't take it personally. I really like the movie, but I wasn't serious about that "No it doesn't".

I'm not going to talk about Alizarin at all (because I'm ignoring her/him), but Tallgeese... he's always on other people's throats trying to give them an enema.

« Last Edit: 11/14/08 at 07:07:40 by Skuggiköttur »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Isao Kronos

Remodeled Teacher

Reply #49 - 11/14/08 at 21:05:39

Aleph, you know nothing.

[center]
View Profile   IP Logged
Patient Demon
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #50 - 11/17/08 at 19:14:48

Quote from Alizarin on 11/13/08 at 17:59:51:
Quote from Isao Kronos on 11/13/08 at 17:28:01:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/PlatinumLucifer/15-cows.gif

Well done?

I wonder what it feels like to pet a dairy cow...

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #51 - 11/17/08 at 19:45:25

Quote from Aleph on 11/14/08 at 05:03:17:
but Tallgeese... he's always on other people's throats trying to give them an enema.

He's just aggressive.

It's pretty fuckin hot actually

Alizarin is also awesome and you're really missing out if you're ignoring her

But oh well, your loss mister takes vampire movies and his own poor taste too seriously

Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #52 - 11/18/08 at 03:40:50

Quote:
He's just aggressive.

Then he should go and punch a bag or something. Tallgeese was directly involved in almost every flamewar on these boards. That's a fact.

Quote:
It's pretty fuckin hot actually

???
Outside?
Tallgeese being aggressive?
The idea about giving/getting an enema?!?!?!

Quote:

Alizarin is also awesome and you're really missing out if you're ignoring her

I first thought she was a guy. I don't know why, but she was constantly insulting me earlier on these boards. I never did anything to her. That's why I'm ignoring her.

Quote:
But oh well, your loss mister takes vampire movies and his own poor taste too seriously

You call my taste poor and you haven't seen the movie? You got some real arguments here SHODAN.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #53 - 11/19/08 at 14:54:54

Quote:

You call my taste poor and you haven't seen the movie? You got some real arguments here SHODAN. [/quote]

She's calling your tastes poor because you liked a subpar Batman movie. Once again, I must say that nobody is bringing up the movie you are talking about, so please act accordingly. This is the second time I've seen you respond with "you haven't seen the movie yet" in response to something, and it doesn't make sense.

View Profile   IP Logged
Skuggiköttur

Konungur af
Kötturheim

Reply #54 - 11/19/08 at 15:08:54

Quote:

It was about the vampire movies part......

Why are you so angry Alizarin?

EDIT: No really, why? I'm not going to insult you anymore. I already told you that I'm going to ignore you and you still have some comments about my posts. Alright, you won. I apologize for being rude (and this time it's without sarcasm). But if you are angry about something, please don't take it out on me. I'm at least 6-7 timezones away from you.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #55 - 11/19/08 at 21:14:43

I'm not angry at you either. I have no reason to be. I told you some movies you liked sucked, because I think they suck I mean come on, whats gonna happen? Who cares if I say they suck? Like, just take everything I say with a grain of salt. This is the internet, ya know? When everyone can say everything, doesn't everything people say lose its point?

In any case, everything else I have responded to has either been in response to something you've said, or some misc. non sequiter. I've insulted you a few times, and you've done the same to me. I've taken neither seriously. I've also called out of something that you've said that makes no sense to me. For example, bringing up the movie that is this thread's topic every time someone calls your taste questionable without mentioning the movie. Heck, even the quote you made still doesn't make sense. She told you that you take the vampire movies, and your "poor taste" too seriously. She didn't say you had poor taste because you like this swedish movie, and she didn't mention this movie in any comment relating to her saying your taste was poor. Responding with "You haven't even watched the movie" or "watch the movie" makes no sense to me. That's why I keep saying it.

In any case, I've no insults for you, and I've no reason to do so. I'm probably not out of responses though. I'll probably respond to something else you say if it makes no sense to me, and I'll probably tell you a movie you like sucks if I think it sucks. And if you insult me, I'll insult you back. If any of this bothers you, think if any thing I says really matters first.

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #56 - 11/20/08 at 19:45:44

Quote from Aleph on 11/18/08 at 03:40:50:
Then he should go and punch a bag or something. Tallgeese was directly involved in almost every flamewar on these boards. That's a fact.

It sure is.

But ya wanna know why?

Because he hates injustice

When he sees some douchebag like Michael saying "you all shouldn't even be fans of SMT unless you know japanese like the back of your hand" he tells them off.

Yeah he's aggressive about it but who cares

The whole thing with Gemini was lulzy anyway

Haven't you ever said "wow that guy is being a total fucking ass, I wish someone would tell him to shut the fuck up" (probably directed at me amirite)?

Tallgeese tells people to shut the fuck up, just in tons more sentences

Louis Cypher

Reply #57 - 11/21/08 at 22:51:27

I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

View Profile   IP Logged
Petra1Brule
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: Låt den rätte komma in--Gold Hunting
Reply #58 - 03/30/15 at 05:16:11

With the popularity of discovering the treasures in somewhere else, then so many people are trying to choose some powerful tools or any other useful equipment to realize the highest detection rates. Although there can be so many factors that will play a role on the way, most of professionals should know that a powerful detector can half your efforts with the same result. Here comes the chance for you if you really want to change your previous detection way, then you can seize this opportunity to come to www.detectorall.com to gain more details, there always can be one that meet your demand so well.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print