Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/17/24 at 22:29:05
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Persona 3 Battle Mechanic Question (Read 1548 times)
Radish
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Persona 3 Battle Mechanic Question
11/25/08 at 08:56:00

This is kinda an old topic but I couldn't find the answer anywhere.  I decided to fire up FES again since I never beat the hard stuff and I'm stuck on the Reaper.  Guides say you should shock him, then let you party members do all out attacks or leave him stunned so he wastes his turn.  The problem is the battle order for me always goes Hero -> Reaper -> other party members so this strategy won't work since he recovers before anyone else attacks.  What determines this?  I checked speed and it seems everyone was on par with the Hero so I didn't think that was it.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
granitor

Fuse Me With A Cute
Girl, Please.

Re: Persona 3 Battle Mechanic Question
Reply #1 - 12/04/08 at 16:50:10

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that battle order spirals counterclockwise from the outer to the inside rings, where your party is on the outside and the enemy on the inside. Holding R1 (when it's your turn) will show the battle order, at least in P3... but I only just discovered that....so it is a totally wild guess.  

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
ronaldoshanshan
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: Persona 3 Battle Mechanic Question
Reply #2 - 01/04/12 at 02:01:11

Persona 3 Battle Mechanic Question

pandora charm with black diamond pandora i love you charms pandora red murano glass charm pandora red murano glass bead silver

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print