Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
03/28/24 at 09:55:34
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chaos pisses me off. (Read 5993 times)
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Chaos pisses me off.
12/11/08 at 12:09:08

So, if anyone's far enough in this game (if you don't like spoilers even though this isn't really a spoiler and you haven't gotten to Shinjuku yet, don't read on...? )

Chaos wants up to 30k macca for the Ueno map, which is bad enough (I paid 20k since I'm neutral of course this early on) but they also want 1k just to set home point in Ueno. And if that isn't bad enough, they have a Home Point there that allows warping to and from Home III. But you have to have a clan in Shohonzan or however it's spelled and probably give them MORE money. Plus what's up with the bags over their heads?

I of course thought they'd be taking all my money in Arcadia of all places...you know, all those christian references, templars, high priests and stuff.

INB4 FLAMEWAR WITH TALLGEESE

So yeah, I'm going Law just to spite these assholes, even though the angels are really annoying also

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Re: Chaos pisses me off.
Reply #1 - 05/21/09 at 02:59:57

Quote from SHODAN on 12/11/08 at 12:09:08:
INB4 FLAMEWAR WITH TALLGEESE

I wish.

View Profile   IP Logged
cattz
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #2 - 05/31/09 at 17:44:06

Chaos outfits where basically almost like wearing a dress if you're a male character.  Even with the master version of it you looked way to emo/fem to wear it ever.

Law mobs where generally more useful also, with Chaos ones being heavily focused on physical mobs, which are kind of worthless in the game because they take much longer to kill everything then using magic on a mobs weakness (much like normal smt games)

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #3 - 06/06/09 at 08:26:59

I always liked the chaos demons personally.

View Profile   IP Logged
jjlinjunjie
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #4 - 03/02/12 at 22:55:51

Chaos pisses me off.

pandora charm with black diamond pandora i love you charms pandora red murano glass charm

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print