Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/24/24 at 02:37:33
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Does this make me a Jerk? (Read 1996 times)
Fiend-Vaan
Less Newbies

Knight of the Mush

Does this make me a Jerk?
02/20/09 at 16:27:16

Remember that guy from the Solids Tribe just outside the Karma Temple in DDS1 that asks you to give his girl a message? If you import a save data in DDS2 you can find that girl, Amelia, who gives ya a Lotus Flower as thanks.

Now, when I did all that, I was planning to sell the plant right away, but then I read that you can find the solids guy's solar data later, so I decided to wait until then and (this is what I supposed) give him the flower Amelia gave to me. My friend, being the cute girl she is, told me it would be such a prickly thing to sell it, but when I find The Solids dude he doesn't take the Flower!! I also consider that it might be best to sell it to Johnny, since he uses the plants to cultivate them, so I ask you:

Would you sell the flower? Would you keep it as a token? Does selling it make you an insensitive jerk? Am I a moron for even giving a damn about a simple sidequest?

You still get a Soma from the dude in the sun either you keep the flower or not.

« Last Edit: 02/21/09 at 11:18:17 by Fiend-Vaan »  

Rend, Slaughter, Devour your enemies; there is no other way to survive, you cannot escape your hunger... Warriors of Purgatory
Email View Profile Fiend-Vaan   IP Logged
agent-fisher
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: Does this make me a Jerk?
Reply #1 - 02/25/09 at 12:57:25

I'd just sell it right away. It's just a game dude.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Fiend-Vaan
Less Newbies

Knight of the Mush

Reply #2 - 02/26/09 at 13:12:22

How boring, what's the point of getting into a huge game like these if you won't let yourself get carried away a bit?

Rend, Slaughter, Devour your enemies; there is no other way to survive, you cannot escape your hunger... Warriors of Purgatory
Email View Profile Fiend-Vaan   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #3 - 02/26/09 at 17:12:48

Quote from Fiend-Vaan on 02/26/09 at 13:12:22:
How boring, what's the point of getting into a huge game like these if you won't let yourself get carried away a bit?

Well, not looking like an idiot on the internets helps.

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #4 - 03/19/09 at 11:17:32

Um yeah, it's rather silly to think yourself a jerk for selling a digital flower to some NPC that doesn't exist in real life therefore has no emotion

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #5 - 05/21/09 at 02:41:06

Quote from SHODAN on 03/19/09 at 11:17:32:
Um yeah, it's rather silly to think yourself a jerk for selling a digital flower to some NPC that doesn't exist in real life therefore has no emotion

The game contact would like to have a word with you. You're wrong, going by that game's logic.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print