Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
03/28/24 at 17:49:04
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Getting Alice with Raidou (Read 1478 times)
Fiend-Vaan
Less Newbies

Knight of the Mush

Getting Alice with Raidou
02/20/09 at 17:01:14

I was wondering if someone has a quicker way to get alice in the souless army game, as you might know, you can fuse her after defeating her if you do all the phone booth hunting with nebiros and orochi, BUT... orochi can only be aquired at lv. 80-something, which makes necesary to train like HELL killing thousands of weak dudes...

So, for everything that is even the least bit kind and gracious, anyone knows some way to get the damn chick without spending 100 hours of demon killing?

Rend, Slaughter, Devour your enemies; there is no other way to survive, you cannot escape your hunger... Warriors of Purgatory
Email View Profile Fiend-Vaan   IP Logged
biggsyke

Kaneko Fan

Re: Getting Alice with Raidou
Reply #1 - 02/20/09 at 19:32:53

Quote from Fiend-Vaan on 02/20/09 at 17:01:14:
I was wondering if someone has a quicker way to get alice in the souless army game, as you might know, you can fuse her after defeating her if you do all the phone booth hunting with nebiros and orochi, BUT... orochi can only be aquired at lv. 80-something, which makes necesary to train like HELL killing thousands of weak dudes...

So, for everything that is even the least bit kind and gracious, anyone knows some way to get the damn chick without spending 100 hours of demon killing?

Gameshark?

View Profile   IP Logged
Fiend-Vaan
Less Newbies

Knight of the Mush

Reply #2 - 02/21/09 at 11:05:54

Just a quick updater, I screwed up and said that she can be obtained with Nebiros and Orochi, I got confused bcuz Belial, the demon you really need, can be fused fusing an Orochi, oh, and it's at level 66, not 80, still sucks tho... That means you get to summon Alice only for a couple of fights in the final dungeon, or maybe to keep demon-hunting, which is pointless...

Maybe to kill Beelzebub, but in such case, you'll want to have a better demon than Alice for the fight. It's not even possible to summon her in the Gouma-Den during a replay game, since unlike Nocturne, you can't get demons there if you're not in the proper level (It's so cool to replay Nocturne summoning a lv 99 Metatron as soon as you get around 100k Macca)

BTW, Gameshark? nah, that takes away all the fun

Rend, Slaughter, Devour your enemies; there is no other way to survive, you cannot escape your hunger... Warriors of Purgatory
Email View Profile Fiend-Vaan   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #3 - 05/21/09 at 03:22:22

Quote from Fiend-Vaan on 02/21/09 at 11:05:54:
Just a quick updater, I screwed up and said that she can be obtained with Nebiros and Orochi, I got confused bcuz Belial, the demon you really need, can be fused fusing an Orochi, oh, and it's at level 66, not 80, still sucks tho... That means you get to summon Alice only for a couple of fights in the final dungeon, or maybe to keep demon-hunting, which is pointless...

How is this basically any different from getting a new bonus from the last level you hit in an rpg?

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print