Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/20/24 at 06:35:04
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is anyone still playing this? (Read 1729 times)
granitor

Fuse Me With A Cute
Girl, Please.

Is anyone still playing this?
03/23/09 at 18:04:29

I logged on today to check it out, a lot of minor improvements but fundamentally I still find it not that much fun.... however, I was wondering if anyone on the boards is playing....  

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
biggsyke

Kaneko Fan

Re: Is anyone still playing this?
Reply #1 - 03/24/09 at 00:12:23

Not really, maybe if it was a better game. I lost interest really quick, as I do with most MMORPGs.

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #2 - 03/24/09 at 16:31:36

Yes there are. I'm not, but people are. Why's it matter?

View Profile   IP Logged
granitor

Fuse Me With A Cute
Girl, Please.

Reply #3 - 03/25/09 at 15:42:13

I was curious as to whether it was really as boring as I thought it was... some people seem to have really liked the beta, but maybe those were AeriaGames staff posing as normal players.  

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #4 - 05/21/09 at 02:30:30

Quote from granitor on 03/25/09 at 15:42:13:
I was curious as to whether it was really as boring as I thought it was... some people seem to have really liked the beta, but maybe those were AeriaGames staff posing as normal players.

Some people like crap. Anyway the game's not too boring if you can play with friends. So yeah, basically the game's not boring as long as you have a non game source of entertainment. Welcome to asian mmos. Enjoy your 10 areas and grind.

Whoo, third post today. I think I should just talk to myself. It'll make this place so lively.

View Profile   IP Logged
cattz
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #5 - 05/31/09 at 17:41:01

I played the japanese version for quite a while, but eventually it just got to be to much around the 75 or so range since it just turned into "Nothing to do but do speed exp runs through ichigaya bunker gold again, and again, and again.."

It was fun, but there's so little actual content in the game once you get around level 40 or 50 and have finished the few acts there are.  Not to mention the few side stuff there is, like crafting, requiring skill points you would absolutely have to make a different character for.

English version looked like it was swarmed with 10-14 year olds talking about "Persona 3 is the awsomeness!  Persona 4 iz the 2nd greetest!!"  Didn't really want to start over to begin with, but seeing the freaking fanbase for the english version made me smash something....or someone...

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print