Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/18/24 at 22:14:06
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hm... I wonder (Read 1605 times)
Kitsune
Less Newbies

Occultist

Hm... I wonder
07/06/09 at 20:54:21

Hello everyone, I'm Kitsune. I've been around since the Old KDA days and I pop up from time to time... Think of me as a rare demon.  
Anyway for those that are new, I'm a former English Teacher from Kuwait and my first foray into Megaten Was the original Persona on the PSX (Which incidentally was the first RPG I actually enjoyed)

I'm into alot of things so if you are interested just ask, I might disappear again soon but well, I pop up from time to time.  

Anyway to keep the old tradition alive: Ba weep grana weep nini bon and please refrain from Antagonizing the Metroids.

Email View Profile Kitsune   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Re: Hm... I wonder
Reply #1 - 07/08/09 at 17:22:34

Quote from Kitsune on 07/06/09 at 20:54:21:
I might disappear again soon but well, I pop up from time to time.

What a coincidence.

View Profile   IP Logged
jasonsmith
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Re: Hm... I wonder
Reply #2 - 04/19/12 at 02:28:01

As gold pandora beads achievements are built because of the new addition in the mainly and mom she will increase new pandora jewellery uk. It is a wonderful means on her to wear the pandora pig charm which everybody sense of her, as well as to flaunt every one of her achievements in addition to her beautiful family. The luxurious Pandora Charms Beads are constructed with excellent materials every is worked beautifully and flawlessly, creating a Pandora troll beads the perfect accessory to outfit, regardless of the occasion.    

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print