Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
03/29/24 at 09:04:34
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Persona 5 maybe a PS3 Exclusive... (Read 6829 times)
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Persona 5 maybe a PS3 Exclusive...
07/19/09 at 15:45:22

Quote:
What appears to be an accidental announcement from a pachinko industry publication holds that “a consumer announcement of PS3 exclusive Persona 5 is scheduled.”

The mention is slipped in with the industry announcement surrounding a Megami Tensei themed pachinko machine, so it seems unlikely to be an outright fabrication, though of course it could be genuinely mistaken, and it will almost certainly turn out to be “mistaken” and quietly excised.

Still, that the new Persona game will be initially released on the PS3 seems virtually a given considering the platform history of the Megami Tensei series, so this news is none too shocking, though certainly timely after the disappointing lack of a next generation Persona 4.

Source

Well I have been thinking about buying a next gen system, this if it proves to be true has made my decision for me.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
biggsyke

Kaneko Fan

Re: Persona 5 maybe a PS3 Exclusive...
Reply #1 - 07/20/09 at 00:52:08

I do have a PS3...but it's broken. And I really don't feel like shelling out $150 to Sony just to open it up and replace some parts.  
But if P5 is involved...then the game is afoot.

Also, nice to see you back in action Brand!

View Profile   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #2 - 07/21/09 at 06:46:30

Oh boy, ever since I've been amassing money I ran out of excuses for not owning a ps3. Now I can just tell people I don't want to own the system P5 will be on.

View Profile   IP Logged
Camanchi
Less Newbies

Chaotic good.

Reply #3 - 04/29/10 at 18:22:12

I was king of hoping the SMT series would stick to the PS3, or at least be on it. I'm in, if this is the case. Now I just hope it doesn't die on me before it comes out.

--Up all night, got demons to fight.
View Profile Camanchey   IP Logged
bullman422
Less Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #4 - 05/18/10 at 14:35:20

I highly doubt they would jump ship and not make Persona 5 for the PS3; however, I wouldn't be too shocked if it were no longer a Playstation exclusive.

View Profile   IP Logged
Harold
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #5 - 08/31/12 at 10:25:58

Farming wow gold may be indisputably d3 gold valuable. 20 parts copper equal to three golds in wow with lively economies.Farming wow gold will be so much more useful and faster whenever you get a diablo 3 gold new damage dealing alt.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print