Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/20/24 at 05:07:46
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ARGH! P3 for Cell Phone [Please make it stop!] (Read 1029 times)
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

ARGH! P3 for Cell Phone [Please make it stop!]
08/18/10 at 09:05:05

Quote:
ATLUS MAKES PERSONA 3 SOCIAL, PUTS OFF PERSONA 5 ANNOUNCEMENT

Atlus still isn't giving anyone a proper look at Persona 5, but at least there's another Persona game on its way. Well, it's another Persona 3 remake, to tell the truth. A Persona 3 remake for cell phones, that is. Persona 3 Social is a multiplayer RPG built for Mobage-Town, a social network that's huge in Japan. It's a trimmed-down version of the Persona 3 we know and buy repeatedly, and this version lets players gather Persona and tackle dungeons alongside other Mobage-Town users. Even devoted Persona fans might not want to buy the game again after the PS2 and PSP versions, but Atlus went through the trouble of redesigning the game's two main characters.

Persona 3 Social is one of those online games that's free to play at first, but Atlus  will charge for items and other things to be used in the game. While there's no word of an English release for the game, Mobage-Town's parent company, DeNa, launched its own line of iPhone games earlier this year. So there's a chance that Persona 3 will be served up to us yet again.

Source

WTF?! Atlus. I love you but I can't take this remaking of P3 no more. I'm going to Japan just to punch you in the face. Also, wow those redesigns are super generic looking.  

I don't know I don't "hate" this news but the remakes of P3 are getting really annoying.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print