Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
03/29/24 at 08:00:06
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hey =^^= (Read 758 times)
777-pz-666
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

hey =^^=
11/24/10 at 12:41:05

hello evryone! i love playin video games (final fantasy, kingdom hearts, tekken, guilty gear, silent hill) and i love anime and manga (naruto, death note, hellsing, bleach, chibi vampire, vampire hunter d, claymore, and SO, so, so much more). im a guy thts turnin 14 less than a month Cheesy im actually completely new to the series, as i just found out bout it just 2 days ago. well...i have heard and seen persona's 3 and 4 and they interested me. so, i did sum research on the internet and i found out tht the persona series is a series, within a series, within a series lol anf tht was the first time i saw the name, megami tensei. my moms really religious and she gets really bothered wit magic and idk how im gonna play this series wit her around *sigh* Tongue anyway, so wat is the whole megami tensei series really all bout anyways??? like i said, im COMPLETELY new to all of this. i love love love love LOVE demons and devils and magic and all tht dark, creepy stuff x) so thts wat got me interested in this series.

P.S.- is this anything like inu yasha at all. if not, GOOD XD

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print