Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/27/24 at 00:56:26
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Redskins quarterback to mtnba2k (Read 114 times)
mtnba2k
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Redskins quarterback to mtnba2k
10/26/17 at 05:04:06

Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins flourished, throwing for 9,000 yards with mtnba2k 54 touchdowns and 23 interceptions over the last two seasons. He was also sacked just 23 times in 16 games last season after taking 26 sacks over the entire 2015 season. Goff, conversely, was sacked 26 times in seven games last season."

If he had one priority for Jared, it’s this ... Sean, coming from his background, really wants the quarterback to understand protections," Rams general manager Les Snead told NFL Network. "Because at that point, during the course of a game he should know where his protections are weak and strong, and know.

Uh oh, we’ve got a problem coming —?but the NBA Live Mobile Coins offense has a built-in answer and I’ve got to get to that answer real quick.' And I think that would be progress of where Sean would want Jared to get."The Rams went from an NFL-low 18 sacks allowed in 2015 to 49 sacks allowed last season.

Part of that was the offensive line, which the Rams tried to bolster this season by signing former Bengals tackle Andrew Whitworth. Part of it was inexperience on the part of both Goff and former Rams quarterback Case Keenum. McVay said he will rely on the 35-year-old Whitworth to be sort of a mentor for Goff.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print