Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/23/24 at 02:24:35
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Rams will also try to OSRS Gold (Read 146 times)
mtnba2k
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

The Rams will also try to OSRS Gold
10/26/17 at 05:04:27

The Rams will also try to add more offensive weapons after losing OSRS Gold receivers Kenny Britt and Brian Quick and tight end Lance Kendricks in free agency. Because they gave up so much in the draft to select Goff, the Rams do not hold a first-round pick in next month's NFL Draft and won't pick until 37th overall.  

Thankfully for the Rams, it is an extremely deep class for wide receivers and they could still get a game-breaking player at 37.?Because offenses in college football are throwing the ball more than ever, Snead said there should be "a?lot of players to pick from."  

McVay said. "We’ve got some guys that we think are playmakers, but you can never have enough of those guys."You feel fortunate that in the draft, I think there’s a lot of depth at that receiver, that tight end spot. Les (Snead) has done a great job of filling me in —?he’s a little bit further along, in terms of his evaluation of where those guys are at and kind of how that might affect what we’ll do with those eight picks that we have." Brandon Marshall can't stop laughing at Jay Cutler's naked rear | NFL | Sporting News.

TMZ Sports showed Brandon Marshall?this NSFW photo of Jay Cutler's naked rear?that was shared on Instagram on Tuesday by his wife, Kristin Cavallari.When the Giants wide receiver and Cutler's former Bears teammate saw?the Cheap OSRS Mobile Gold picture, he couldn't stop laughing. MORE:?Jay Cutler's naked rear becomes 'butt' of internet jokes"Jay what the hell you doing?!" laughed Marshall.

Jay Cutler, I've known you since we got drafted. What the hell you doing? And he got the watch on!"Best reaction ever. Falcons' Dan Quinn says Steve Kerr, Terry Francona helped him cope with Super Bowl loss | NFL | Sporting News.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print