Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
05/03/24 at 04:59:05
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Music (Read 1462 times)
citizen zero
Less Newbies

I love blastbeat!!!

Music
08/21/08 at 20:09:45

Sooo... what kind of music do you like?

« Last Edit: 08/22/08 at 02:15:44 by citizen zero »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Emilio Morales

Lone Wolf

Re: Music
Reply #1 - 08/21/08 at 22:12:44

J-Pop & J-Rock, things like, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Gackt, Hyde, Siam Shade and Scoobie Doo.  Wink And of course, whatever that comes from Shoji Meguro ^O^

Email View Profile WWW Emilio Morales   IP Logged
Eikichi Girl

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #2 - 08/22/08 at 19:13:52

I'm more of an alternative type of girl. I just recently fell in love with a little group called the Metric. I also like the smaller indie-pop artists that no one hears about until they appear on soundtracks for TV shows and movies.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Ikkaris
Less Newbies

The Amazing
Sword-swallowing Man

Reply #3 - 08/22/08 at 19:24:15

Old school Rock 'n roll. Beat that.

Quote from Eikichi Girl on 08/22/08 at 19:13:52:
I also like the smaller indie-pop artists that no one hears about until they appear on soundtracks for TV shows and movies.

Switches or Ting Tings?

View Profile   IP Logged
SHODAN

I Wub Nodens-Wodens

Reply #4 - 08/28/08 at 16:51:22

Queen, The Beatles, Stone Temple Pilots, Marilyn Manson, Alice in Chains, Garbage, Soundgarden, Orgy, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Metallica (mainly pre-Load days but I can accept Load and Reload also, just not S&M or anything after for god sakes, plz go away Lars and James you're too fucking old now), Seether, David Bowie, The Doors, Blondie, Stabbing Westward, Led Zeppelin, The Police, Elvis Presley, Third Eye Blind, Pink Floyd, Incubus (well, only two albums), Bush, Audioslave, Guns N Roses, Van Halen, old INXS, Seven Mary Three, some Rolling Stones, Pearl Jam, The Supremes, Filter, Peter Gabriel, a little bit of Tool (and Perfect Circle with ol Maynard), some Def Leppard, George Michael, a bit of Korn but they mainly annoy me, some Duran Duran, some Godsmack, old Smashing Pumpkins (just give it the fuck up Billy), very few NIN, some Seal, most anything by Yasunori Mitsuda, a little bit of U2 even though it mostly all sounds the same, Hitoshi Sakimoto's stuff is awesome, and I adore the Goldberg Variations.

I like a grand variety of things but won't listen to gangsta rap, or the crap they call "country" now. I think country now, as a whole is just people who can't make it into pop or rock. And yeah, I don't like much pop now but I admit some of it is generally listenable. Especially from the 80s because it's so ridiculous.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Spider Bike

Reply #5 - 09/02/08 at 14:56:37

I listen to everything, but am picky about who and what. All genres can be good, but not everyone that performs is good.

View Profile   IP Logged
Brand
YaBB Administrator

I Love Jack Frost!

Reply #6 - 09/27/08 at 17:50:49

A lot of 80's new wave, rock, j-rock, and video game music, pretty much sum up most of what I listen to.  My favorite bands hasn't really changed since high school, NIN, Bad Religion, The Police, and a couple of others.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print