Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Megaten Haven the SMT Bulletin Board
04/27/24 at 12:28:00
News:
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suggestion to alter the chest for Runescape gold (Read 1688 times)
rsgoldfast
Newbies

I Love Jack Frost!

Suggestion to alter the chest for Runescape gold
07/10/18 at 03:21:15

Suggestion to alter the chest for Runescape gold accumulating log: Aback it's tradeable, a beginning is not the best way to go as AoD is currently abundant money in case your aggregation does ffa-split, even affected individuals who hardly anytime get uniques can reach adequate money there.

But aback the chest is Vitalis-rarity but afterwards a threshold, it would be bigger if all players at a 7 or abate team(NOT MASS) yearly from a bead to some abandoned player.

For this, I beggarly that if one amateur in the accumulation receives a torso, it folds off for many players in the group, if they acquire not accustomed a promised chest. This would expect 'easy' 255 chests or 4/4 chests, but would still acquiesce affected people not to acquire to adjure to RNGesus to get a 1/5k afterwards any progress or way to access your adventitious at it.

A advance bar that would slowly ample up as you 'see' chest drops on go to here your 7-man aggregation would be acquire aswell, so you bill to 'see' 3 chest drops rather than 1 or some array to exhausted it off. As continuing as you are in a position to achieve advance for the appellation rather than relying on genuine luck, it's okay for me.

I apperceive the Bang-up Log is largely about fortune, but a number of those numbers are simply too disheartening, abnormally in the event that you've had a good deal of of those drops pre-boss log and acquire to access them again, it'd be nice if the lots of antic numbers were changed.

https://www.tajtricks.com/runescape-gold-rsgoldfast-com/

Email View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print